It’s been almost two weeks since my bachelorette party in Las Vegas. TAKE ME BACK!!! It was so special getting to hang out with some close friends from London and all over the US. 😍👯💞 I thought it would be a fun idea to share with you my Vegas packing list. Some items are a bit bachelorette / bride-to-be specific but the rest are all Vegas appropriate!! 🍹☀️🌵
The trip was so amazing! I felt completely spoiled with love, laughter and attention!!!! Honestly, my maid of honour did SUCH an amazing job planning it, I could not have imagined it going any better. ☺️ I have such incredibly friends who are willing to fly so far to spend time with me. I was so blown away!!
1. Pink lace dress – A really fun dress for going out to dinner and hitting up the clubs. I wore this one to Omnia where we danced to Calvin Harris all night!! (He was incredible!!)
2. Straw hat – These beautiful embroidered hats are so fun for the pool and beach. Personally I love this one that says ‘Vacay’ and it’s not as pricey as others I have seen around.
3. Trendy one-piece swimsuit – One-piece bathing suits are a great way to look great and not worry as much about those love handles/ jiggly bits. I love this black one with the cut-outs. The colour is also very flattering!
4. White bikini – A white bikini should be on every bride’s Vegas packing list! And for the non-brides too! As it makes you look more tan. (Just don’t pack one if you’re travelling with a bride. White is her colour!)
5. Frilly summer dress – Love this one from Topshop! Casual but still pretty.
6. Bluetooth speakers – Well it’s just not a party without tunes to jam to in the room. We stayed in the Venetian hotel which didn’t have speakers in the room (that we could find). But the rooms were huge and perfect, other than speaker issue!
7. Pool reading – What better way to unwind than reading a book which reminds you to stop giving so many f***$ for things that DO NOT MATTER.
9. Flamingo inflatable – As it turns out, we couldn’t bring huge inflatables into the Venetian’s pools. But my MOH did come prepared with little pink flamingo drink holders. They were so fun to use!
10. ‘Bride’ hat – One of the ‘props’ I wanted for my bachelorette was matching hats for my girls and then a Bride hat for me. This was the one I went for except it was neon pink rather than white. (Because…why not?) I then bought my girls SQUAD hats. It looked epic as you can tell from the pic below….
Hope you find this Vegas packing list helpful!! It also applies if you’re travelling to the south of Spain, France, Ibiza, Dominican Republic, Mexico…you name it. Is there anything else you’d add to your own list? Let me know in the comments below.