Hi loves! I thought I would do a little list of what I have my eyes on currently. In the form of a Spring wishlist! Lots of pretty things which are perfect as the weather gets warmer here in London…
1. Lace cami – I usually live in camis in the summer. This lace one is so adorable and it can be worn with the lace in front or back! Genius. The price is a bit high so I might keep this on my ‘want’ list until I can find a more reasonably priced version.
2. Rose gold mirrored aviators – I just love me some rose gold. It just looks great on everyone – dark hair or light and any skin tone. I also think that it’s less hash than gold. This pair is under £60 which is amazing! I will probably snatch up a pair (…originally I had my eyes on a pair of Oliver Peoples. Cannot justify the £250+ price tag 😱) Plus I don’t have any aviators. (weird right?!)
3. Tom Ford nude lipgloss – I know, I know. Really pricey for lip gloss. But I have heard about this lip gloss from a few other bloggers and the colour along with the shine sound incredible. I’m a huge beauty junkie and nude lips are my new love. Soooooo I think I will have to splurge….oops.
4. Blush pink bikini – Isn’t this bikini just amaze?! I love the one shoulder and tie over the chest. Very unique. The top itself is quite pricey so I would recommend getting a cheaper pair of bottoms that match in colour or rocking’ that mismatched look with white bottoms.
5. Rosé all day iPhone case – Cause who doesn’t love to slay and then rosé in the summer?! I need this one to come out for the iPhone 7 and then adding to basket…
6. Bright pink dress – Last summer I was invited to a lot of weddings and my go to dress was a fuchsia one from Ted Baker. It was so perfect – I got so many compliments! (Also would be amazing for the Royal Ascot, Henley, or Kentucky Derby if you’re in the US.) This one is beautiful. I especially love the drape on the chest. Very elegant.
7. Summer beach bag – I love the look of straw bags at the beach/ pool. This one would be perfect for given I am getting married in Italy in August – ciao! Adding to my shopping bag now…..
8. Tory Burch sandals – I have heard a lot about these sandals from other bloggers/ shoppers and everyone raves about how comfortable they are. (Which is amazing because my Tory flats are SO painful.) I love the Tory symbol on the front. These are very classy without having a heel on them. Great for when flip-flops are too casual for your look. Probably going to order these in the nude/ makeup colour.
9. Fun earrings – These playful earrings would pair well with almost any outfit. From a cocktail dress to blouse + jeans. I love all the different colours as well!
10. Cutoff shorts – A staple in the summer. Perfect for wearing with a tee or over your bikini. I love the distressed look of these and relatively affordable as they are under £100. The wash will go with anything!